You can return most items within 30 calendar days of your purchase date for a refund if they meet the following conditions:
Any returns that do not meet this criteria will be rejected or if accepted, will have a 25% re-stocking fee removed from your refund. Acceptance of these returns are at the sole discretion of ProMAX Systems.
- Product must be undamaged, unscratched and in new condition
- Product must be returned in it's original undamaged packaging
- You must contact ProMAX and receive an RMA number before shipping the product back to us
- The product must be received by ProMAX within 30 days of your purchase
- You are responsible for shipping charges back to ProMAX
- Make sure you are within the applicable 30 calendar days of your original purchase.
See your invoice date which will be used as your purchase date.
- Call, email or contact ProMAX and we will issue you an RMA number.
Print the email or write the RMA number on paper and include it inside your package.
- Pack the product in the original packaging and the outside container box and ship it back to:
Attn: RMA Department
2850 S. Fairview Street
Santa Ana, CA 92704
- As soon as we receive your package, we will confirm receipt and issue a refund.