ProMAX reserves the right, at its sole discretion to accept returns and grant credit for certain items. Under no circumstances will ProMAX consider granting return credit beyond 15 calendar days from the date it ships from a ProMAX Location.
In the event that ProMAX does grant a return, the following criteria must be met:
Any returns that do not meet this criteria will be rejected or if accepted, will have a 25% re-stocking fee removed from your refund. Acceptance of these returns are at the sole discretion of ProMAX Systems.
- Product must be undamaged, unscratched and in new condition
- Product must be returned in it's original undamaged packaging
- You must contact ProMAX and receive an RMA number before shipping the product back to us
- The product must be received by ProMAX within 15 days of your purchase
- You are responsible for shipping charges back to ProMAX
- Make sure you are within the applicable 15 calendar days of your original purchase.
See your invoice date which will be used as your purchase date.
- Call, email or contact ProMAX and we will issue you an RMA number.
Print the email or write the RMA number on paper and include it inside your package.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the product is packaged safely and securely so that it is not damaged in shipment. You are also responsible for purchasing shipping insurance for the full value of the product. Pack the product in the original packaging and the outside container box and ship it back to:
Attn: RMA Department
2850 S. Fairview Street
Santa Ana, CA 92704
- As soon as we receive your package, we will confirm receipt and issue a refund.