Autodesk Smoke software for the Mac OS X platform brings high-quality editorial finishing to your creative editorial workflow. Combining the familiar timeline of a non-linear editor with powerful visual effects, design and finishing tools, smoke empowers your editorial pipeline and helps you keep entire creative project in house.
- Autodesk Smoke software is a leader in editorial finishing solutions for high-quality commercial and broadcast projects.
- Smoke is available as a software-only product for the Mac OS X operating system. With an intuitive timeline-based workflow, Smoke offers an all-in-one editorial finishing toolset that spans conform, color correction, keying, tracking, paint, titling, and 3D visual effects.
- Native support for industry-standard formats means you can start working right away with uncompressed and file-based media, including 10-bit 4:4:4, MXF, RED files, Avid DNxHD media, and Apple Quick Time files.
- Smoke 2011 also offers exiting opportunities to help create and finish high-value content with stereoscopic editorial capabilities as well as enhanced 3D compositing and native media support.
- Purchase your Autodesk Smoke finishing station through ProMAX and receive support from the entire ProMAX team.
Here are the advantages when purchasing through ProMAX
- Buying with ProMAX gives you the ProMAX advantage with 30 day support, helping you trouble shoot any questions that may
arise with your new Autodesk finishing station.
- Save time and money by creating your own finishing station in-studio. Stop the need to outsource your projects.
Keep the entire creative process up to you.
- Stop by our ProMAX facility and demo the product before investing into the program. Purchase with ease knowing you have
had a chance to see what you're purchasing.
- Become an expert finisher in Smoke, sign up for educational classes dedicated to the Smoke platform.
Learn the ins and outs in just a few short weeks.