Sales Consultant – Video Systems
develops and installs end to end solutions for film and video companies all over the world. Our products include high end workstations, servers and storage systems. We are excited to be adding a new team member to help us maintain and accelerate the growth that has made us #86 on Orange Counties Fastest Growing Companies list.Our culture
revolves around being passionate, positive and loving what we do; setting goals and achieving them; working harder and smarter; listening and caring. We are the tech geeks that make Hollywood run and we love it! This role
is an idea fit for a person who loves & understands technology (specifically, post production but also general IT) and excels at finding and closing business. Some background in Post Production, Video Production or Audio Production is helpful but not required. A successful member of our team is someone that has a high level of motivation and is experienced in solution sales. This job is based out of our headquarters in Santa Ana, CA.
Job Duties include the following:
- Following up on incoming sales leads
- Working with our Business Development team to go after targeted clients
- Lead development – Networking, Social Media, Events, etc.
- Web and Phone Conference Calls with perspective clients
- Technical and consultative selling
- Building quotes and proposals for perspective clients
- Managing Pipeline and Opportunities within our CRM
- Closing Sales
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Weekly Activity Metrics
- Continual sales training and development
- Strategic Company Planning
- Sales & Marketing Initiative Involvement
- Marketing input
- Trade Shows
- Technical Training
- Guiding our R&D team on current market needs
This position requires sales experience, it is highly beneficial to have knowledge of computer hardware and software specifically related to the video industry. Key technology systems include: Avid Systems (Media Composer, Symphony, ISIS, Interplay) Apple Systems, Mac Pro, XSAN, Xserve, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Server, CatDV, Active, Facilis, Isilon. PC Systems, HP Systems, Windows Vista, Production Reference Monitors, Video Converters including AJA, Matrox, Blackmagic, Interface to Decks, Digital output devices, Professional HD Cameras, Tape/Tapeless (Sony, Panasonic, Canon, JVC, RED), Storage Hardware systems, internal/external, Firewire, eSata, SAS, RAID, Fiber, strong knowledge of networking systems and server technologies.
This job is ideally located out of our headquarters in Santa Ana, CA; however the right candidate could potentially work from our offices located in Burbank, CA.
- Phone interview
- Face to Face Interview with direct manager
- Face to Face Interview with other team members
- Background check
- Reference Check