Video Systems Technician
develops and installs end to end solutions for film and video companies all over the world. Our products include high end workstations, servers and storage systems. We are excited to be adding a new team member to help us maintain and accelerate the growth that has made us #86 on Orange Counties Fastest Growing Companies list.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
Our company provides highly complex technology for the film and video industry and we only hire the best. Our Technical Service team is focused on supporting our clients with the most responsive and technically complete service available in our industry. Our Video Systems Technicians are part of our consultative team helping customers get the right solutions working in their production or post production. Daily duties and responsibilities include:
- Answers technical support line and works with customers to diagnose and solve technical issues.
- Connect to customers system through remote software.
- Work with manufacturer technical support to diagnose and solve technical problems.
- Onsite Customer Integration services for installation and troubleshooting.
- Communicate timely and accurately and often with customers to keep them updated on problem status.
- Update our CRM system on all support tickets.
- RMA processing (vendor and customer).
- Build and test our specific client configured solutions including assembly of PC components, assembly and testing of storage units, video cards, monitors, software installation and configuration.
- Work with the R&D team to help build and test new ProMAX products.
- Work with Sales team to help build and validate new solutions for customers.
- Enthusiastic and always eager to help clients
- Consistent work ethic, highly focused on accomplishment
- Natural communicator who inherently keeps customers and co-workers informed and educated
- Loves a team environment and looks to help the team succeed
ProMAX Behaviors and Core Purpose
- Core Purpose: to enable our clients to be more creative
- We are passionate, positive and love what we do
- We set goals and we get them done
- We work smarter and harder
- We listen
- We care
This position requires extensive hands on knowledge of computer hardware and software specifically related to the video industry. Key technology systems include: Apple Systems, Mac Pro, XSAN, Xserve, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Server, Promise. PC Systems, HP Systems, Windows 7, Windows Server, AVID NLE’s, Production Reference Monitors, Video Converters including AJA, Matrox, Blackmagic, Interface to Decks, Digital output devices, Professional HD Cameras, Tape/Tapeless (Sony, Panasonic, Canon, JVC, RED), Storage Hardware systems, internal/external, Firewire, eSata, SAS, RAID, Fiber, strong knowledge of networking systems and server technologies, and Finishing and Color Systems like Autodesk Smoke, and DaVinci.
If you do not have experience in video technology, please do not apply.
This position is available to operate out of either our Burbank or Santa Ana offices however will travel to customer locations as well as our corporate office as necessary.
Our full time employees enjoy the benefits of Health Care, Vacation, Sick Time and 401K. We maintain a casual and comfortable dress policy where accomplishment is valued above all.
No recruiters. Please no phone calls just submit your resume and tell us why you think you would be a great fit.